As we prepare to launch on Sunday, March 15th, we are planning for and promoting 2 events that we are praying will be significant in building momentum and recruiting new people to be a part of the Rising Church.
We will be hosting 2 Vision Casting/Worship Events on Sunday, February 8th and Sunday, March 1st @ 4pm. These events have several purposes to them:
- introduce the people of Leesburg to our church plant
- give them a taste of our heart for worship and style of preaching
- invite them to get involved in a small group
- create awareness and invite them to attend our launch Sunday on March 15
- fundraising and financial support for our church plant
Here’s how you can help!
- pray with us for these events
- attend the event to see what we are about as a church plant
- invite people you know in our area to attend these events
- we will be canvasing neighborhoods with door hangers leading up to the events and would love to have your help in this project
- there are several serving opportunities at the vision casting events that we need help with: childcare, greeters, setup, tear down, etc
- help get the word out on social media when we begin promotion in the next few weeks
We are excited for these events as they signal our final countdown as we approach our launch date of Sunday, March 15. We can’t wait to see what God does in and through these events and the people He will bring into our fellowship.
If you have any questions or want to discuss how you can get involved with these events, leave a comment below!